Friday 14 October 2016

Ejike Okoye Versus Emeka Ani Versus Ramsey Nuoah

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Ejike Okoye is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Ejike Okoye acted in the Nigerian movie with Ofiaafuluagu Mbaka, Amechi Muonagor, Patience Ozokwor, Nkem Owoh, Chinelo Ndigwe, Rita Nzelu.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Emeka Ani is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Emeka Ani acted in the Nigerian movie with Stella Damasus, Richard Mofe Damijo, Tony One Week Muonagor, Mike Ezuruonye.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Ramsey Nuoah is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Ramsey Nuoah acted in the Nigerian movie with Chioma Chukwuka, Eucharia Anunobi, Oge Okoye, Tina Awuziam.  Linda Ikeji and Bella Naija write on and about Ramsey Nuoah.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Ejike Okoye or Emeka Ani or Ramsey Nuoah?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment