Thursday 13 October 2016

Ejiro Amos Tafiri Versus Wana Sambo Versus Fruche

They are Nigerian females fashion designers.

 
 
Ejiro Amos Tafiri is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Her clientele includes, Rita Dominic.  Bella Naija do write on and about Ejiro Amos Tafiri.
 
 
Wana Sambo is Bayelsa Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Her clientele includes, Ink Eze.  Bella Naija do write on and about Wana Sambo.
 
 
Fruche is Kano Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Her clientele includes, Ozinna Anumudu.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Ejiro Amos Tafiri or Wana Sambo or Fruche?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment