Wednesday 26 October 2016

General Pype Versus May D Versus Kelly Hansome

They are Nigerian males musical artists.

 
 
General Pype is Ogun Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He has done collaborations.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
May D is Ekiti Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He has done collaborations.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Kelly Hansome is Imo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He has done collaborations.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, General Pype or May D or Kelly Hansome?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment