Saturday 8 October 2016

Tissy Nnachi Versus OC Ukeje Versus Gideon Okeke

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Tissy Nnachi is Ebonyi Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Tissy Nnachi acted in the Nigerian with Ruth Kadiri.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
OC Ukeje is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  OC Ukeje acted in the Nigerian movie with Bimbo Akintola.  Bella Naija writes on and about OC Ukeje.


Gideon Okeke is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Gideon Okeke acted in the Nigerian movie with Ebube Nwagbo.  Bella Naija writes on and about Gideon Okeke.


In the African countries, who's more popular, Tissy Nnachi or OC Ukeje or Gideon Okeke?


If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you   

No comments:

Post a Comment