Tuesday 11 October 2016

Theodore Anyanji Versus Ekenna Igwe Versus Afam Okereke

They are Nigerian males directors.

 
 
Theodore Anyanji is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Theodore Anyanji has worked with Chidinma Aneke, Chidiebere Aneke.  He adds actor to his director resume.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Ekenna Igwe is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Ekenna Igwe has worked with Maureen Ihua.  He adds actor to his director resume.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Afam Okereke is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Afam Okereke has worked with Chinyere Wilfred.  He adds actor to his director resume.  He hardly grants interviews.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Theodore Anyanji or Ekenna Igwe or Afam Okereke?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment