Wednesday 19 October 2016

Adaobi Nwaubani Versus Helen Obviagele Versus Chibundu Onuzo

They are Nigerian novelists.

 
 
Adaobi Nwaubani is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Adaobi Nwaubani wrote the book "I Do Not Come To You By Chance."  She is based in Nigeria.
 
 
Helen Obviagele is Edo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Helen Obviagele wrote the highly acclaimed literary book "Evbu My Love."  She is based in Nigeria.
 
 
Chibundu Onuzo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Chibundu Onuzo wrote the book.  She is based in London.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Adaobi Nwaubani or Helen Obviagele or Chibundu Onuzo?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment