Friday 7 October 2016

Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen Versus Dickson Iroegbu Versus Moses Inwang

They are Nigerian male directors.

 
 
Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen is Benin Edo State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen directed the Nigerian movie Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Stella Damasus, Emem Isong, Richard Mofe Damijo, Mike Ezuruonye, Stephanie Okereke, Bobby Michaels acted in.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Dickson Iroegbu is Mbaise Imo State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  Dickson Iroegbu directed the Nigerian movie Onyeka Onwenu, Stella Ugwuegbu, Cynthia Okoronkwo, Gloria Anozie, Ngozi Orji, Zach Orji, Sylvester Madu, Rita Tony Edochie, Ben Nwosu, Vitalis Ndubuisi, Hakeem Rahman, Joke Silva acted in.  He hardly grants interviews.


Moses Inwang is Uyo Akwa - Ibom State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Moses Inwang directed the Nigerian movie Nse Ikpe Etim, Caroline Danjuma, Jim Iyke, Ayo Makun acted in.  He hardly grants interviews.




In the African countries, who's more popular, Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen or Dickson Iroegbu or Moses Inwang?


If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you  

No comments:

Post a Comment