Saturday 22 October 2016

Mrs Nnam Versus Miss Aniagolu Versus Mrs Obi

They are Nigerian women  primary school teacher, secondary school teacher and primary school teacher.

 
 
Mrs Nnam is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Her pupils love her.
 
 
Miss Aniagolu is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Her students love her.
 
 
Mrs Obi is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Her pupils love her.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Mrs Nnam or Miss Aniagolu or Mrs Obi?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment