Friday 28 October 2016

Kingsley Ogoro Versus Major Bangz Versus Mastekraft

They are Nigerian males music producers.

 
 
Kingsley Ogoro is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  Kingsley Ogoro has worked with many Nigerian celebrities.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Major Bangz is Cross River Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Major Bangz has worked with Phyno.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Masterkraft is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Masterkraft has worked with Flavour.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Kingsley Ogoro or Major Bangz or Masterkraft?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment