Wednesday 12 October 2016

Dencia Versus Ene Lise Balogun Versus Lola Maja

They are Nigerian females business person, cosmetologist and make - up artist.

 
 
Dencia is Nigerian Cameroonian.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  She has a publicist.  She adds singer to her business person resume.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Dencia.
 
 
Ene Lise Balogun is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  She adds spa owner to her cosmetologist resume.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Ene Lise Balogun.
 
 
Lola Maja is mixed - race Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  She adds spa and cosmetics brand consultant to her make - up artist resume.  Bella Naija do write on and about Lola Maja.



In the African countries, who's more popular, Dencia or Ene Lise Balogun or Lola Maja?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment