Tuesday 25 October 2016

African China Verus Soul E

They are Nigerian males artistes.

 
 
African China is Imo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  African China has done some collaborations.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Soul E is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He collaborated with 2face Idibia.  He adds pastor to his Nigerian artiste resume.  He hardly grants interviews.



In the African countries, who's more popular, African China or Soul E?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment