Wednesday 5 October 2016

Nnenne Egonye Versus Chika Egonye Versus Rufina Nebo

They are neighbours.

 
 
Nnenne Egonye is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Nnenne Egonye grew up at Coal - Camp, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed in Nigeria.
 
 
Chika Egonye is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Chika Egonye grew up at Coal - Camp, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed in Nigeria.
 
 
Rufina Nebo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Rufina Nebo grew up at Coal - Camp, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Nnenne Egonye or Chika Egonye or Rufina Nebo?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment