Monday 17 October 2016

Yibo Koko Versus Gordons Versus Oma Ba

They are Nigerian males comedians.

 
 
Yibo Koko is Rivers Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Gordons is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Omo Ba is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Omo Ba.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Yibo Koko or Gordons or Omo Ba?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment