Saturday 29 October 2016

Loknan Eldee Versus Eldee Dabiri Versus Sauce Kid

They are Nigerian males rappers.

 
 
Loknan Eldee is Plateau Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Loknan Eldee performed at Ujay in 1993 - 1994.  He is employed in Nigeria.
 
 
Eldee Dabiri is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Eldee Dabiri has collaborated with Sasha.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Sauce Kid is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Sauce Kid has collaborated with Mike Okri.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Loknan Eldee or Eldee Dabiri or Sauce Kid?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment