Tuesday 18 October 2016

Skales Versus Yung6ix Versus Charrass

They are Nigerian males rapper, rapper and singer.

 
 
Skales is Kaduna Kaduna State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Skales hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Yung6ix is Ughelli Delta State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Yung6ix hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Charrass is Mbaise Imo State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Charass hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Skales or Yung6ix or Charrass?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment