Thursday 6 October 2016

Patience Oseni Versus Nazareth Bako

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Patience Oseni is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Patience Oseni acted in the Nigeria movie with Stella Damasus, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Chinyere Wilfred.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Nazareth Bako is Hausa Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nazareth Bako acted in the Nigerian movie with Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Benita Nzeribe, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, MC Morris Ndubueze, Tony Ezimadu, Ayo Emmanuel.  Nazareth Bako hardly grants interviews.
 
 
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Patience Oseni or Nazareth Bako?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment