Saturday 29 October 2016

Sadiq Daba Versus Okey Okoronkwo Versus Laz Ekwueme

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Sadiq Daba is Hausa Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Sadiq Daba acted in the Nigerian movie with Femi Adebayo, Bimbo Manuel.  Bella Naija do write on and about Sadiq Daba.
 
 
Okey Okoronkwo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Okey Okoronkwo acted in the Nigerian movie with Chidi Mokeme, Chiege Alisigwe.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Laz Ekwueme is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Laz Ekwueme acted in the Nigerian movie with Yemi Blaq, Barbara Soky.  Bella Naija do write on and about Laz Ekwueme.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Sadiq Daba or Okey Okoronkwo or Laz Ekwueme?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment