Saturday 15 October 2016

Falz Versus Adekunle Gold Versus Burna Boy

They are Nigerian males singers - songwriters.

 
 
Falz is Ilawe Ekiti State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Falz.


Adekunle Gold is Ipoti Ekiti State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Adekunle Gold.


Burna Boy is Ahoada Rivers State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Burna Boy.


In the African countries, who's more popular, Falz or Adekunle Gold or Burna Boy?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment