Saturday 8 October 2016

Zeal Versus Kel Versus Ashionye

They are Nigerian females singer, rapper and singer. 

 
 
Zeal is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Zeal is based in the United States of America.
 
 
Kel is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Kel is based in Nigeria.
 
 
Ashionye is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements. She adds actress to her singer resume.  Ashionye is based in Nigeria.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Zeal or Kel or Ashionye?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment