Tuesday 25 October 2016

Eva Alordiah Versus Toni Tones Versus Di'ja

They are Nigerian females rapper, singer songwriter, singer.

 
 
Eva Alordiah is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Eva Alordiah has done collaborations.  Bella Naija writes on and about Eva Alordiah.
 
 
Toni Tones is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Toni Tones has collaborated with Cynthia Morgan.  Bella Naija writes on and about Toni Tones.
 
 
Di'ja is Sierra Leone.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Di'ja has collaborated with Ice Prince.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Di'ja.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Eva Alordiah or Toni Tones or Di'ja?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment