Wednesday 12 October 2016

Tee Ali Versus Klint Igwemba

They are Nigerian males comedians.

 
 
Tee Ali is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Tee Ali performs at high profiles Nigerian weddings.  Bella Naija do write on and about Tee Ali.
 
 
 
Klint Igwemba is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Klint Igwemba performs at Nigerian shows.  Stella Dimoko Korkus do write on and about Klint Igwemba.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Tee Ali or Klint Igwemba?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment