Thursday 13 October 2016

Ojinika Obiekwe Versus Lola Ogunnaike Versus Marion Amanambu

They all work in foreign media.

 
 
Ojinika Obiekwe is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Ojinika Obiekwe is a journalist.  Bella Naija do write on and about Ojinika Obiekwe.
 
 
Lola Ogunnaike is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Lola Ogunnaike is a journalist.  Bella Naija do write on and about Lola Ogunnaike.
 
 
Marion Amanambu is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Marion Amanambu is a broadcaster.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Marion Amanambu. 



In the African countries, who's more popular, Ojinika Obiekwe or Lola Ogunnaike or Marion Amanambu?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment