Friday 7 October 2016

Izu Ojukwu Versus Andy Amenechi Versus Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi

They are Nigerian male directors.

 
 
Izu Ojukwu is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Izu Ojukwu has worked with Chidi Mokeme.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Andy Amenechi is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Andy Amenechi has worked with Pete Edochie.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi has worked with Georgina Onuoha.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Izu Ojukwu or Andy Amenechi or Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment