Saturday 22 October 2016

Davido Versus Nedu Versus GT Da Guitarman

They are Nigerian males singer songwriter, singer and singer.

 
 
Davido is Osun Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  He has a manager.  He has a publicist.  He has endorsments.  Davido sang the popular song "Skelewu."  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Davido.
 
 
Nedu is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.   He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Nedu has collaborated with Lynxxx, Tonto Dikeh.  Yetunde Oduwole and Bella Naija write on and about Nedu.
 
 
GT Da Guitarman is Ogun Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  GT Da Guitarman hardly grants interviews.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Davido or Nedu or GT Da Guitarman?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment