Wednesday 12 October 2016

Sarah Ofili Versus Marian Anazodo Versus Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi

They are Nigerian females designer, presenter and Beat FM OAP.

 
 
Sarah Ofili is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Sarah Ofili adds Radio and TV host to her designer resume.
 
 
Marian Anazodo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Marian Anazodo adds television chef to her presenter resume.
 
 
Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi adds shoes designer to her Beat FM OAP resume.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Sarah Ofili or Marian Anazodo or Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment