Thursday 20 October 2016

Adaora Akunyili Versus Ifeoma Okafor Versus Chidinma Ibezim

They are former secondary school set.

 
 
Adaora Akunyili is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Adaora Akunyili grew up in Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
Ifeoma Okafor is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Ifeoma Okafor grew up in Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
Chidinma Ibezim is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Chidinma Ibezim grew up in Nigeria.  She is employed.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Adaora Akunyili or Ifeoma Okafor or Chidinma Ibezim?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment