Tuesday 25 October 2016

Barbara Soky Versus Patience Ozokwor Versus Kiki Omeili

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Barbara Soky is Rivers Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Barbara Soky acted in the Nigerian movie with Professor Laz Ekwueme, Yemi Blaq, Chidi Mokeme, Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, Rita Dominic, Georgina Onuoha.  She adds singer to her actress resume.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Patience Ozokwor is Enugu Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Patience Ozokwor acted in the Nigerian movie with Richard Mofe Damijo, Stella Damasus, Desmond Elliott.  She adds singer to her actress resume.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Patience Ozokwor. 
 
 
Kiki Omeili is Anambra Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Kiki Omeili acted in the Nigerian movie with Funke Akindele, Joseph Benjamin, Joke Silva.  She adds Medical Doctor to her actress resume.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Kiki Omeili.



In the African countries, who's more popular, Barbara Soky or Patience Ozokwor or Kiki Omeili?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment