Thursday 6 October 2016

Ruke Amata Versus Zulu Adigwe

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Ruke Amata is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Ruke Amata acted in the Nigerian movie with Shan George, Emeka Enyiocha, Kate Henshaw, Obi Osotule, Paul Obazele, Ene Miltex Ogiri.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Zulu Adigwe is Imo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Zulu Adigwe acted in the Nigerian movie with Emeka Enyiocha, Chiege Alisigwe, Cynthia Okoronkwo.  Zulu Adigwe hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Ruke Amata or Zulu Adigwe?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment