Friday 7 October 2016

Young Ujah Versus Alexx Ekubo Versus Uti Nwachukwu

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Young Ujah is Idoma Benue State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Young Ujah acted in the Nigerian movie with Benita Nzeribe, Moses Efret, Frederick Ariko.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Alexx Ekubo is Arochukwu Abia State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Alexx Ekubo acted in the Nigerian movie with Bovi, Lilian Esoro.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Alexx Ekubo.


Uti Nwachukwu is Agbor Delta State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Uti Nwachukwu acted in the Nigerian movie with Brian Okwara, Alex Usifo Omiagbo.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Uti Nwachukwu.



In the African countries, who's more popular, Young Ujah or Alexx Ekubo or Uti Nwachukwu?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment