Wednesday 12 October 2016

Anita Okoye Versus Mary Akpobome Versus Juliet Okonkwo

They are the wives of Paul Okoye Psquare, Ali Baba the Nigerian comedian and E - Money Okonkwo.

 
 
Anita Okoye is Rivers Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  She is a lawyer.
 
 
Mary Akpobome is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  She is an Executive Director.
 
 
Juliet Okonkwo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  She is a University graduate.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Anita Okoye or Mary Akpobome or Juliet Okonkwo?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment