Wednesday 5 October 2016

Afro Candy Versus Cossy Orjiakor Versus Moet Abebe

They have had s$$ tapes.

 
 
Afro Candy is Imo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  She is based in the United States of America.
 
 
Cossy Orjiakor is Anambra Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Cossy Orjiakor is based in Nigeria.
 
 
Moet Abebe is Ishan Edo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Moet Abebe is based in Nigeria.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Afro Candy or Cossy Orjiakor or Moet Abebe?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment