Tuesday 25 October 2016

Timi Dakolo Versus Patroranking Versus Kas

They are Nigerian males singers.

 
 
Timi Dakolo is Bayelsa Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Timi Dakolo.
 
 
Patroranking is Ebonyi Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He has collaborated with Seyi Shay, Tiwa Savage, Phyno.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Patroranking.
 
 
Kas is Lagos Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Timi Dakolo or Patroranking or Kas?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment