Tuesday 4 October 2016

Modenine Versus IllBliss Versus Slow Dogg

They are Nigerian male rappers.

 
 
Modenine is Osun Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Modenine has been recognised in the United States of America.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
IllBliss is Imo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  IllBliss has collaborated with Phyno, Chidinma Ekile.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about IllBliss.
 
 
Slow Dogg is Anambra Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Slow Dogg has collaborated with Desperate Chicks.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Modenine or IllBliss or Slow Dogg?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment