Tuesday 4 October 2016

Iyanya Mbuk Versus Kaha Nzemeke Versus Faze

They are Nigerian male singers.



Iyanya Mbuk is Cross River Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  He has the "Hugo Boss" endorsement.  Iyanya Mbuk sang the song "Kukere."  He has collaborated with Emma Nyra.  He hardly grants interviews.


Kaha Nzemeke is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Kaha Nzemeke has collaborated with 2face Idibia.  Kaha Nzemeke hardly grants interviews. 
 
 
Faze is Imo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is in a relationship.  He has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Faze was in a music group called "Plantashun Boiz."  He hardly grants interviews.
 


In the African countries, who's more popular, Iyanya Mbuk or Kaha Nzemeke or Faze?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment