Tuesday 2 August 2016

Liz Benson Versus Rose Ofuzim Versus Tina Amuziam

They are Nigerian actresses.



Liz Benson is from Cross Rivers State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Kanayo O Kanayo, Chidi Mokeme, Oge Okoye, Ayo Adesanya.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Her acting career spans over 25 years.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Liz Benson.


Rose Ofuzim is from Delta State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Uche Jombo, Jim Lawson Madike, Ejiro Okurame, Mary Remmy.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Her acting career spans over 15 years.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Tina Amuziam is from Delta State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the movie with Chioma Chukwuka, Oge Okoye.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Her acting career spans over 23 years.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Liz Benson or Rose Ofuzim or Tina Amuziam?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com.  Thanks 


No comments:

Post a Comment