Thursday 11 August 2016

Angela Okorie Versus Sharon Francis

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Angela Okorie is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Queen Nwokoye, Jennifer Uzoma, Bobby Michaels.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Angela Okorie.
 
 
Sharon Francis is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is in a relationship.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Clarion Chukwurah, Ene Miltex Ogiri, Funke Akindele, Ini Edo, Junior Pope.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Sharon Francis.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Angela Okorie or Sharon Francis?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment