Wednesday 3 August 2016

Chizoba Bosah Versus Ibidunni Allison

They are Nigerian actresses.



Chizoba Bosah is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Chizoba Bosah acted in the highly acclaimed Nigerian movie "Living In Bondage."  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Ibidunni Allison is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Ibidunni Allison acted in the Nigerian movie "Keeping Faith."  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Chizoba Bosah or Ibidunni Allison?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment