Wednesday 3 August 2016

Tania Omotayo Versus Freda Francis Edewor

They are Nigerian young socialites. 



Tania Omotayo is mixed - race Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She owns a clothing store in Lagos, Nigeria.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  She has an endorsement.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija write on and about Tania Omotayo.


Freda Francis Edewor is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She owns a spa in Lagos, Nigeria.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija write on and about Freda Francis Edewor.
 


In the African countries, who's more popular, Tania Omotayo or Freda Francis Edewor?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com.  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment