Tuesday 2 August 2016

Ronke Odusanya Versus Mosun Filani

They are Nigerian Yoruba actresses.

 
 
Ronke Odusanya is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She acted in the Yoruba speaking Nigerian movie with Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo, Eniola Badmus, Rykador Agbor, Yomi Fasho Lanso, Mosun Filani.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Ronke Odusanya.
 
 
Mosun Filani is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Yoruba speaking Nigerian movie with Ronke Odusanya, Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo, Eniola Badmus, Rykador Agbor, Yomi Fash Lanso.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Mosun Filani.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Ronke Odusanya or Mosun Filani?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com.  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment