Tuesday 2 August 2016

Sandra Achums Versus Ayo Adesanya

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Sandra Achums is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Anne Ohume, Jim Iyke, Benita Nzeribe.  Her acting career spans over 22 years.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Sandra Achums. 
 
 
Ayo Adesanya is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Kanayo O Kanayo, Chidi Mokeme, Liz Benson, Oge Okoye.  Her acting career spans over 20 years.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Ayo Adesanya.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Sandra Achums or Ayo Adesanya?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com.  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment