Wednesday 5 October 2016

Mary Okolo Versus Sophia Chikere Versus Ronnie Dim

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Mary Okolo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Mary Okolo acted in the Nigerian movie with Desmond Elliott, Gentle Jack, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Princess Chineke.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Sophia Chikere is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is engaged to be married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Sophia Chikere acted in the Nigerian movie with Patience Ozokwor, Nonso Diobi.  Sophia Chikere hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Ronnie Dim is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Ronnie Dim acted in the Nigerian movie with Emeka Enyiocha, Cassandra Odita, Ini Edo, Oge Okoye, Obi Madubogwu.  Ronnie Dim hardly grants interviews.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Mary Okolo or Sophia Chikere or Ronnie Dim?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment