Saturday 1 October 2016

Chico Ejiro Versus Zeb Ejiro Versus Ifeanyi Azodo

They are Nigerian males director, producer and director.

 
 
Chico Ejiro is Isoko Delta State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Chico Ejiro has worked with Kate Henshaw.
 
 
Zeb Ejiro is Isoko Delta State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Zeb Ejiro has worked with Ibinabo Fiberesima.
 
 
Ifeanyi Azodo is Nkwerre Imo State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Ifeanyi Azodo has worked with Omoni Oboli.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Chico Ejiro or Zeb Ejiro or Ifeanyi Azodo?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you   

No comments:

Post a Comment