Saturday 1 October 2016

Jennifer Uzoma Versus Jennifer Versus Lilian Esoro

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Jennifer Uzoma is Imo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Jennifer Uzoma acted in the Nigerian movie with Bobby Michaels, Queen Nwokoye.  She grants interviews.
 
 
Jennifer is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Jennifer acted in the Nigerian movie with Rich Azuh, Clarion Chukwurah, Emeka Ike, Tom Njamanze, Kenneth Chukwu.  Jennifer hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Lilian Esoro is Imo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  She has endorsements.  Lilian Esoro has acted in Nigerian soaps.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Lilian Esoro.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Jennifer Uzoma or Jennifer or Lilian Esoro?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment