Wednesday 29 June 2016

Adah Ameh Versus Cynthia Okoronkwo

They are Nigerian actresses.
 
 
Adah Ameh is Idoma.  Her acting career spans over 20 years.  Her acting roles are mainly of a "Village Woman."  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Is Adah Ameh related to Kaffy's husband?
 
 
Cynthia Okoronkwo is Igbo.  Her acting career spans over 20 years.  Her acting roles are mainly of a "Village Woman."  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Is Cynthia Okoronkwo related to Okey Okoronkwo?
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Adah Ameh or Cynthia Okoronkwo?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment