Thursday 30 June 2016

Benita Nzeribe Versus Ini Edo

They are Nigerian actresses.
 
 
Benita Nzeribe is from Anambra State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She acted in the Nigerian movie "Girls Cot."  Her acting career spans over 15 years.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Benita Nzeribe grants interviews. 
 
 
Ini Edo is from Akwa Ibom State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She acted in the Nigerian movie "Girls Cot."  Her acting career spans over 12 years.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Ini Edo has the "Slimtea" endorsement.  Ini Edo grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Benita Nzeribe or Ini Edo?

 

If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment