Monday 6 June 2016

Edith Chime

I remember her. 


She attended Airforce Nursery and Primary school Enugu, Army Day Secondary School Abakpa Enugu, and Enugu State University of Science and Technology Enugu.


Then she was friends with

Ozobia Mgbor


Ozobia Mgbor, 

Nkemdilim Agbata

Nkemdilim Agbata, Ezinne Onuoha, the girl that lived at Fire Service Quarters Enugu. 


Chika Ogbuabo then, was Ngozi Chukwurah's friend.   


Nkemdilim Agbata then, was Uche Onyeiwu's friend too. 


I have been to Nkemdilim Agbata's parents house, then at Enugu with Edith Chime to visit Nkemdilim Agbata. 
 
 
I have been to Fire Service Quarters Enugu with Edith Chime to visit her friend that lived there with her parents.
 
 
With Ezinne Onuoha, I think, I could be wrong, we all, myself..Ezinne Onuoha..Edith Chime and some others have been to watch Cynthia Okoronkwo play her professional female basketball team game at Enugu.


That's all I remember doing with Edith Chime as teenagers or being teenagers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment