Wednesday 29 June 2016

Chioma Toplis Versus Rita Nzelu

They are Nigerian actresses based in the United Kingdom.
 
 
Chioma Toplis is married.  She is from Old Imo State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She has acted with Rita Tony Edochie in a movie.  Her acting career spans over 5 years.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Chioma Toplis.
 
 
Rita Nzelu is married.  She is Ozobulu in Anambra State of Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She acted in the highly acclaimed Nigerian and classic movie "Living In Bondage."  Her acting career spans over 24 years.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Rita Nzelu.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Chioma Toplis or Rita Nzelu?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment