Wednesday 29 June 2016

Lanre Nzeribe Versus Dino Melaye

They are the "Don Juan's" of Nigeria.


Lothario's
 
 
 
Lanre Nzeribe has been linked with many Nigerian women.  The women haven't denied him either, if I'm correct.  Lanre Nzeribe is a Nigerian business man.  He's from Imo State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He grants limited interviews.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he works with charities in Nigeria.  Nigerian City People and Encomium Soft Sell Magazines love him.  He's usually in their publication.
 
 
Dino Melaye has had controversies with Nigerian women.  The women haven't denied him either, if I'm correct.  Dino Melaye is a Nigerian politician.  He's from Kogi State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He grants interviews.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he works with charities in Nigeria.  Nigerian bloggers love him, especially Stella Dimoko Korkus and Irene Bernards.  He's usually part of their blogs posts. 

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Lanre Nzeribe or Dino Melaye?


No comments:

Post a Comment