Friday 24 June 2016

Ikechukwu Versus Phyno

They are both Nigerian rappers. 
 
 
Ikechukwu Aka Killz is from Imo State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  Ikechukwu raps in English, not in the Igbo Language.  His record label is "World Famous Academy."  He's famous for mix tapes.  He has collaborated with Darey, D'banj, Don Jazzy, Naeto C, Lynxxx, Uzikwendu, Phyno.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Ikechukwu adds actor to his rapper resume.
 
 
Phyno Aka Phyno Fino is from Anambra State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  Phyno raps in the Igbo Language.  His record label is "Penthauze."  He's famous for freestyle rapping.  He has collaborated with Flavour, Olamide, Omawunmi, Runtown, Psquare, Lynxxx, Ikechukwu, Dat Ibo Boy, Naeto C, Chidinma Ekile.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  Phyno has the "Guiness" endorsement.  Phyno adds producer to his rapper resume.
 
 
Ikechukwu is single.  Phyno is single.
 
 
They are both loved by their Nigerian audience.
 
 
When it comes to the Social Media, who has the highest number of followers, Ikechukwu or Phyno?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information that I have not written, please send me proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment