Tuesday 28 June 2016

Francis Duru Versus Chigozie Atuanya

They are Nigerian actors.
 
 
Francis Duru is from Imo State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the highly acclaimed Nigerian movie "Ahanna."  His career spans over twenty years.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.
 
 
Chigozie Atuanya is from Anambra State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie "Women's Cot."  His career spans over twelve years.  He has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Chigozie Atuanya adds producer to his actor resume.
 
 
They are all loved by their Nigerian audience.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Francis Duru or Chigozie Atuanya?

 

If you feel you have additional information I have not written, please send me proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment